These pages will include live services, webcasts and prayer podcasts as we do church differently during the Coronavirus closures. Recent and live services can be found on our YouTube channel.
Many are facing being unable to attend the funeral of a loved one, during the current crisis. The short reflection below has been written by a vicar for you to do at home, alone or with those who share your home.
Please find below a Worship at Home pack to download – it includes lots of useful information including all current orders of service, contact details and the latest Prayer Diary.
We are looking at ways of gathering for prayer, so with this in mind there will be a Parish Prayer Meeting on Zoom, Wednesday 29th April 12.00 noon – 12.30 pm. To join the meeting go here, the Meeting ID is 569 716 4315 (or ‘Mark Felstead’s Personal Meeting Room’), and the Password is 836009 if you are prompted for one. The format will be:
1. A short Bible passage and lead with an opening prayer.
2. Time for informal open prayer in which you can take part and listen
to others’ prayers.
(If you wish, you may also email any specific prayer requests in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Towards the end of the prayer meeting Mark will lead us in a closing
Here are a few other things you might enjoy or find useful
• Wells Cathedral choir have a collection of audio and video
• Annie Nixon from Counselling for Yeovil has some reflections on
• Mental health workshops, watch free on the Diocesan YouTube channel